He was very athletic even though he suffered from asthma. He played football, golf, rugby. He also enjoyed swimming. His nickname was “ Fuser “ means powerful. Fuser was a reduction of El Furibundo (powerful) and his mother last name de la Serna. Che Guevara got the name because he was very forceful in play.
Children are exposed to linguistic activities while they are playing with sand together with their mates. They will use some expression” help me with this cup!”, They will participate actively in conversation. They become casual to speak to playmates and adults. They will exchange ideas with others therefore this chance develops receptive and expressive language competence.
In Indonesia, children attend kindergarten at the age 4 to 6 years old. They usually spend their first education at kindergarten for two years. Kindergarten schools are not public state supported schools. Parents must pay the fee. All children who graduate from kindergarten must enroll the elementary school.
Water play presents playful activities. Children can practice many things. There is no extreme danger in water play. They will actively take risk in the play. When they plunge into a big water container, they take a risk to get wet but the water will not harm them. This setting encourages children confidence. They also can use hose tube to spray the water.
Sabtu, 13 April 2013
english idiom and meaning make
1. Who has made the mistake?
2. The old woman has to work hard to make a living. ( earn a living).
3. Fanny will make an excellent secretary because her beauty and smartness. ( be good).
4. When do you make it? ( say it).
5. This test makes me look stupid.
6. Never make a fool of yourself! ( make embarrassed).
7. Who makes a mess of my bedroom. ( make dirty).
8. Sinta can’t make out what her boy friend is saying. ( doesn’t understand).
9. You have made a great speech in the farewell party. ( good speech).
10. A bottle of Korean Soju has made the man drunk. ( has caused).
11. This is a home made bag. ( small industry bag).
12. Don’t make a joke!
13. I make a lot of money from online business. ( succeed).
14. My wife makes a fortune from her business too. ( succeed).
15. Never make enemies but make friends!
16. I have tried to make Nina understand but I fail.
17. John is a good organizer so his boss makes him the supervisor. ( promote him).
18. Make haste or we’ll be late ( proverb) (hurry up).
19. Jim’s speaking always makes me laugh.
20. I’ll make it my business to finish the project. ( busy).
21. Make sure you come to my party!
22. My teacher can’t make out my handwriting. ( can’t read, can’t understand).
23. This story is not true, someone has made it up. ( written, invented).
24. Look! The girl has too much make up on her face.
25. This paper will soon make the fire burn.
26. I don’t know what to make of this proposal. ( what to undesrstand).
27. Let’s make him a present before he goes to USA!. ( give)
28. My Uncle is a self-made man. He is a successful businessman. (has become successful without formal education).
29. Let’s make ourselves useful. ( be beneficial).
30. Have you made up your mind which T-shirt you want to buy? ( decided).
31. Don’t worry, we are going to make a point of seeing your mom when you are out. ( take special care).
32. You should make do with your old dress. (content yourself).
33. Make the hay while the sun shines ( proverb) ( catch opportunity while you can).
34. One swallow doesn’t make a summer. (proverb) ( don’t think because you pass a difficulty , that all your problems are gone).
35. You have made your bed you must lay in it. (proverb). ( you must accept the result of your own deed).
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullohi wabarokatuh Firstly, I would like to thank to Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala for his bless. Secondly, Peace...
--> Title : Fun Train Ride Scene 1 Narrator : A small group of kids waits patiently f...
He is a politician. he was one of most influential African American in the U.S . Another man who was popular in the U.S. is Muhammad Ali. ...
As teachers, I have much experience with troublemaker students. They always make my classroom in a mess, sometime make me angry, and loose m...
this drama script is adapted from the great homework land rescue caper written by Arden Davidson ( angelfire.com) . This English drama scr...
free worksheet present perfect tense for esl teacher and student download link here
My house my paradise This is my dream house. I'd like to have a big house near a lake. there is a large yard with blue water in ...
Children do more activities with their electronic gadgets. Computers, I-pads, smart phones, Nintendo and play stations are their close ...
PPP stands for presentation, practice, and production. It is one of the most popular methods in ESL classroom. In ESL classroom, ppp tech...
There are some funniest ads for icebreaking. As a teacher or a trainer, you need to break the dull situation by icebreaking activities, game...