He was very athletic even though he suffered from asthma. He played football, golf, rugby. He also enjoyed swimming. His nickname was “ Fuser “ means powerful. Fuser was a reduction of El Furibundo (powerful) and his mother last name de la Serna. Che Guevara got the name because he was very forceful in play.
Children are exposed to linguistic activities while they are playing with sand together with their mates. They will use some expression” help me with this cup!”, They will participate actively in conversation. They become casual to speak to playmates and adults. They will exchange ideas with others therefore this chance develops receptive and expressive language competence.
In Indonesia, children attend kindergarten at the age 4 to 6 years old. They usually spend their first education at kindergarten for two years. Kindergarten schools are not public state supported schools. Parents must pay the fee. All children who graduate from kindergarten must enroll the elementary school.
Water play presents playful activities. Children can practice many things. There is no extreme danger in water play. They will actively take risk in the play. When they plunge into a big water container, they take a risk to get wet but the water will not harm them. This setting encourages children confidence. They also can use hose tube to spray the water.
Sabtu, 13 April 2013
english idiom and meaning do
1. You must do your best.
2. You can take this herb, it won’t do you any harm, in fact it will do you good.
3. You can use my car. I have done with it. ( no longer need it).
4. Harris always does a good turn to anyone if he can. ( help).
5. This steak is under done (not cooked), in fact I prefer well it well done. (cooked).
6. When you visit France, you can do the Eiffel Tower. ( look at all the things).
7. If you paid $20 for this old bike, you would be done. ( be cheated).
8. What does your motorcycle do to the mountainous area? ( travel).
9. Come on, you should be up and doing! ( active , energetic).
10. Mr. X is not an honest man. You shouldn’t have anything to do with him. ( any dealing).
11. I don’t have anything to do with the problem. ( no concern).
12. Your work is too slow. You won’t do. ( won’t succeed).
13. It doesn’t do to abandon schoolwork. (it’s a bad thing).
14. I am doing very well in this business. ( succeeding).
15. I am done up ( tired) after riding for two hours without stopping, now I could do with a water and meal. ( should have).
16. Help your self! But I have not much food, could you do with bread and jam! ( enough with).
17. It is easier said than done. (proverb).
18. You can’t wear your old shirt, it is actually done for. ( worn out).
19. What do you think? Is it good for you? What you have done to me?
20. I am very apologetic , nothing doing, Do you want to borrow my car?. ( I am not going to help).
21. Well begun is a half done. (proverb). ( good start is a half of success).
22. Do to others as you would have them do to you. ( proverb). ( we treat other as they treat us).
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullohi wabarokatuh Firstly, I would like to thank to Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala for his bless. Secondly, Peace...
--> Title : Fun Train Ride Scene 1 Narrator : A small group of kids waits patiently f...
He is a politician. he was one of most influential African American in the U.S . Another man who was popular in the U.S. is Muhammad Ali. ...
this drama script is adapted from the great homework land rescue caper written by Arden Davidson ( angelfire.com) . This English drama scr...
As teachers, I have much experience with troublemaker students. They always make my classroom in a mess, sometime make me angry, and loose m...
There is too much negative effect of violence videos in youtube for children. Youtube is one of the most searched sites of video sharing. It...
free worksheet present perfect tense for esl teacher and student download link here
free worksheet conditional if for esl students and teachers just download here in pdf format
Children do more activities with their electronic gadgets. Computers, I-pads, smart phones, Nintendo and play stations are their close ...
My house my paradise This is my dream house. I'd like to have a big house near a lake. there is a large yard with blue water in ...