He was very athletic even though he suffered from asthma. He played football, golf, rugby. He also enjoyed swimming. His nickname was “ Fuser “ means powerful. Fuser was a reduction of El Furibundo (powerful) and his mother last name de la Serna. Che Guevara got the name because he was very forceful in play.
Children are exposed to linguistic activities while they are playing with sand together with their mates. They will use some expression” help me with this cup!”, They will participate actively in conversation. They become casual to speak to playmates and adults. They will exchange ideas with others therefore this chance develops receptive and expressive language competence.
In Indonesia, children attend kindergarten at the age 4 to 6 years old. They usually spend their first education at kindergarten for two years. Kindergarten schools are not public state supported schools. Parents must pay the fee. All children who graduate from kindergarten must enroll the elementary school.
Water play presents playful activities. Children can practice many things. There is no extreme danger in water play. They will actively take risk in the play. When they plunge into a big water container, they take a risk to get wet but the water will not harm them. This setting encourages children confidence. They also can use hose tube to spray the water.
Senin, 29 April 2013
English idiom and meaning bring
Here some English idiom with the word bring.
1. What brought you there yesterday? ( Why did you come there?).
2. The statement brought him guilt home to him. ( made him realize it).
3. His business brings him recognition and riches. ( made him).
4. The sight of the view brings back the wonderful days in his hometown. ( reminds)
5. Tom gave a speech at the ceremony and brought the house down.( marvelous applause).
6. The Judge brought in a verdict of guilty to the man. ( gave).
7. Her health problem was brought on by little sanitation. (caused by).
8. The editor of the new woman magazine is going to bring out a new edition for middle age women. ( publish).
9. The man fainted but the rescuer soon brought him round.( made him recover from unconsciousness).
10. Ann was brought up to be a great woman. ( educated, trained).
11. The robbery was brought to trial in the Supreme Court. ( was taken).
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullohi wabarokatuh Firstly, I would like to thank to Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala for his bless. Secondly, Peace...
--> Title : Fun Train Ride Scene 1 Narrator : A small group of kids waits patiently f...
He is a politician. he was one of most influential African American in the U.S . Another man who was popular in the U.S. is Muhammad Ali. ...
this drama script is adapted from the great homework land rescue caper written by Arden Davidson ( angelfire.com) . This English drama scr...
As teachers, I have much experience with troublemaker students. They always make my classroom in a mess, sometime make me angry, and loose m...
free worksheet present perfect tense for esl teacher and student download link here
Children do more activities with their electronic gadgets. Computers, I-pads, smart phones, Nintendo and play stations are their close ...
PPP stands for presentation, practice, and production. It is one of the most popular methods in ESL classroom. In ESL classroom, ppp tech...
My house my paradise This is my dream house. I'd like to have a big house near a lake. there is a large yard with blue water in ...
free worksheet conditional if for esl students and teachers just download here in pdf format