He was very athletic even though he suffered from asthma. He played football, golf, rugby. He also enjoyed swimming. His nickname was “ Fuser “ means powerful. Fuser was a reduction of El Furibundo (powerful) and his mother last name de la Serna. Che Guevara got the name because he was very forceful in play.
Children are exposed to linguistic activities while they are playing with sand together with their mates. They will use some expression” help me with this cup!”, They will participate actively in conversation. They become casual to speak to playmates and adults. They will exchange ideas with others therefore this chance develops receptive and expressive language competence.
In Indonesia, children attend kindergarten at the age 4 to 6 years old. They usually spend their first education at kindergarten for two years. Kindergarten schools are not public state supported schools. Parents must pay the fee. All children who graduate from kindergarten must enroll the elementary school.
Water play presents playful activities. Children can practice many things. There is no extreme danger in water play. They will actively take risk in the play. When they plunge into a big water container, they take a risk to get wet but the water will not harm them. This setting encourages children confidence. They also can use hose tube to spray the water.
Senin, 25 Maret 2013
english idiom and meaning heart
1. Mr. Andrew is not a person who wears his heart on his sleeve( shows his emotion plainly).
2. He looked angry but his heart is in the right place. ( has true, kind feeling, in well intentioned).
Or he has a heart of gold.
3. When I was alone at midnight my heart went into my mouth. ( afraid).
4. Thinking about the final test tomorrow, my heart goes into my boots. ( feel despair, depression).
5. Do you know what your girlfriend thinks in her heart of hearts? ( depth in her soul).
6. Rian is a great man. His heart and soul is in the effort. ( completely, totally).
7. Don’t criticize the headmaster too much too heart. ( feel too strongly) .
8. The news of loosing the game almost broke the coach heart.
9. I am not sure how she could find it in her heart to do such a stupid thing. ( was able).
10. We had a heart-to-heart conversation with the chief. ( serious, open)
11. Even though I loose the match, I am not downhearted. ( feel sad deeply).
12. If you have finished your meal, you can play out to your heart’s content. ( as much as you want).
13. I am wholeheartedly doing this work so I enjoy it even though the work is too hard. ( working as good as I can)
14. Tim decides to set his heart on being a pilot. ( make it his greatest wish).
15. She learned the drama script by heart. ( by memory) .
16. My family lives in the heart of the city. (in the center) .
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullohi wabarokatuh Firstly, I would like to thank to Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala for his bless. Secondly, Peace...
--> Title : Fun Train Ride Scene 1 Narrator : A small group of kids waits patiently f...
He is a politician. he was one of most influential African American in the U.S . Another man who was popular in the U.S. is Muhammad Ali. ...
As teachers, I have much experience with troublemaker students. They always make my classroom in a mess, sometime make me angry, and loose m...
this drama script is adapted from the great homework land rescue caper written by Arden Davidson ( angelfire.com) . This English drama scr...
free worksheet present perfect tense for esl teacher and student download link here
My house my paradise This is my dream house. I'd like to have a big house near a lake. there is a large yard with blue water in ...
Children do more activities with their electronic gadgets. Computers, I-pads, smart phones, Nintendo and play stations are their close ...
PPP stands for presentation, practice, and production. It is one of the most popular methods in ESL classroom. In ESL classroom, ppp tech...
There are some funniest ads for icebreaking. As a teacher or a trainer, you need to break the dull situation by icebreaking activities, game...