He was very athletic even though he suffered from asthma. He played football, golf, rugby. He also enjoyed swimming. His nickname was “ Fuser “ means powerful. Fuser was a reduction of El Furibundo (powerful) and his mother last name de la Serna. Che Guevara got the name because he was very forceful in play.
Children are exposed to linguistic activities while they are playing with sand together with their mates. They will use some expression” help me with this cup!”, They will participate actively in conversation. They become casual to speak to playmates and adults. They will exchange ideas with others therefore this chance develops receptive and expressive language competence.
In Indonesia, children attend kindergarten at the age 4 to 6 years old. They usually spend their first education at kindergarten for two years. Kindergarten schools are not public state supported schools. Parents must pay the fee. All children who graduate from kindergarten must enroll the elementary school.
Water play presents playful activities. Children can practice many things. There is no extreme danger in water play. They will actively take risk in the play. When they plunge into a big water container, they take a risk to get wet but the water will not harm them. This setting encourages children confidence. They also can use hose tube to spray the water.
Senin, 25 Maret 2013
english idiom and meaning hand
1. The furniture is hand-made.
2. The disaster caused many people lived from hand to mouth. ( in great poverty, unable to save anything)
3. The mountain is close at hand ( near).
4. The worker assured to put my job in hand at once. ( attend to it, finish it)
5. “ Put your hands up!” The criminal pointed his gun to the woman.
6. The architect and the developer worked hand-in-glove to build new housing in the city. ( in agreement).
7. The woman waits on her father’s hand and foot. ( follow her father wants).
8. I couldn’t lay hands on my math book. ( couldn’t find it).
9. Mr. Robert is always busy. He has his hands full. ( is very fully occupied).
10. I used to play badminton but now I am very busy, I should play it sometimes just to keep my hand in. ( for practice)
11. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush ( proverb).
12. I don’t like buying a second hand watch.
13. Hands are needed in the project; you should apply for the job there. ( workers).
14. The leader has iron hand in the velvet glove. ( hardness under pleasing manner). Many hands make light work. ( Proverb)
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullohi wabarokatuh Firstly, I would like to thank to Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala for his bless. Secondly, Peace...
--> Title : Fun Train Ride Scene 1 Narrator : A small group of kids waits patiently f...
Children are at an age where they need lots of love and encouragement to grow up into healthy young adults. You need to encourage them to d...
Exercise is essentially important to the health of the infant. Its first exercise, of course, will be in the nurse's arms. After a mont...
free worksheet present perfect tense for esl teacher and student download link here
The bed on which the child now sleeps should be a mattress: at this age a feather bed is always injurious to children; for the body, sinki...
Memories of pornographic pictures are difficult to erase in children’s brain. An adrenal hormone, epinephrine locks them. This fact causes ...
This is education system in Indonesia. Indonesia is a large country. It has thousand islands from Sabang to Merauke. There are hundreds of...
It is a great esl site for everyone. You can learn English in a game format. You also donate 10 grains of rice for the correct answer. Th...
There are some funniest ads for icebreaking. As a teacher or a trainer, you need to break the dull situation by icebreaking activities, game...