He was very athletic even though he suffered from asthma. He played football, golf, rugby. He also enjoyed swimming. His nickname was “ Fuser “ means powerful. Fuser was a reduction of El Furibundo (powerful) and his mother last name de la Serna. Che Guevara got the name because he was very forceful in play.
Children are exposed to linguistic activities while they are playing with sand together with their mates. They will use some expression” help me with this cup!”, They will participate actively in conversation. They become casual to speak to playmates and adults. They will exchange ideas with others therefore this chance develops receptive and expressive language competence.
In Indonesia, children attend kindergarten at the age 4 to 6 years old. They usually spend their first education at kindergarten for two years. Kindergarten schools are not public state supported schools. Parents must pay the fee. All children who graduate from kindergarten must enroll the elementary school.
Water play presents playful activities. Children can practice many things. There is no extreme danger in water play. They will actively take risk in the play. When they plunge into a big water container, they take a risk to get wet but the water will not harm them. This setting encourages children confidence. They also can use hose tube to spray the water.
Senin, 25 Maret 2013
english idiom and meaning hand
1. The furniture is hand-made.
2. The disaster caused many people lived from hand to mouth. ( in great poverty, unable to save anything)
3. The mountain is close at hand ( near).
4. The worker assured to put my job in hand at once. ( attend to it, finish it)
5. “ Put your hands up!” The criminal pointed his gun to the woman.
6. The architect and the developer worked hand-in-glove to build new housing in the city. ( in agreement).
7. The woman waits on her father’s hand and foot. ( follow her father wants).
8. I couldn’t lay hands on my math book. ( couldn’t find it).
9. Mr. Robert is always busy. He has his hands full. ( is very fully occupied).
10. I used to play badminton but now I am very busy, I should play it sometimes just to keep my hand in. ( for practice)
11. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush ( proverb).
12. I don’t like buying a second hand watch.
13. Hands are needed in the project; you should apply for the job there. ( workers).
14. The leader has iron hand in the velvet glove. ( hardness under pleasing manner). Many hands make light work. ( Proverb)
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullohi wabarokatuh Firstly, I would like to thank to Allah Subhanahu Wata’ala for his bless. Secondly, Peace...
It is a great site that I found when I was visiting islcollective. one of the member runs a website that is great for ESL teacher. Ther...
" Icebreaking is a great method to make classroom alive. You will be ignored by your students if you can't catch the first minute...
Children are not different from adults. They also need to live socially. In bringing them to be social , they need to have skills of proble...
--> Title : Fun Train Ride Scene 1 Narrator : A small group of kids waits patiently fo...
Are you familiar with WordPress? Wordpress is one of most used blogging platform because there are many features in the CMS. Plug and play ...
As teachers, I have much experience with troublemaker students. They always make my classroom in a mess, sometime make me angry, and loose m...
He is a politician. he was one of most influential African American in the U.S . Another man who was popular in the U.S. is Muhammad Ali. ...
This is education system in Indonesia. Indonesia is a large country. It has thousand islands from Sabang to Merauke. There are hundreds of...
this drama script is adapted from the great homework land rescue caper written by Arden Davidson ( angelfire.com) . This English drama scr...