1. Free trial version available.
It is easy for you to evaluate if the site is appropriate for your children or not. You can sign up at the site and try one or two programs. You will know the quality of the program in the site. Trial versions usually are similar to premium ones.
2. Free from sadism and adult contents.It is very important when you pay for a premium program. You have to know the content of the site. Some games look like children’s program but they contains adult and sadism stuffing. Gaming like Grand Theft Auto (GTA) is not suitable for your children. There is much negative effect from sexual contents. Sadism and violence contents affect your children mental development too.
3. Recognize the creator or the admin of the site.Joining online learning sites for children from well-known producers will give you comfort and safety. You have known well the reputation of the admin of the site. You are not worried about the sites because good and popular producers will always launch their products that have good quality.
4. Free from online threat.You should think twice before you give your children an online game as a present. Some online programs give access to meet and talk with online social community. When you let your children get in touch with the community, you should choose a site that has moderators who gaze at the communication among the members.
5. Focus on specific age groups.An online learning site should have a specific market. Best online learning sites have content focusing on specific age groups. You will not get any problem to teach your children how to use the programs.
6. Structured educational curriculum.Best online learning sites have structured educational or pedagogical curriculum. Your children will pass and enter to the next level when they are able to accomplish the basic learning programs. It is very important because an online learning site, which has no curriculum, will be vague. There is no gained achievement project.
7. Free from commercial interruption.Free gaming sites are usually not free from commercial interruption. When you buy paid online learning programs for your children, you must be sure that the sites are free from commercial disturbance. Your children will loose their focus when they see ads appear on the site while they are enjoying.
8. Free from malwares and viruses.You should make sure those online learning sites you want to buy for your children free from malwares and viruses. Your do not have to worry about your computer. You will feel safe to install the program. You also will not loose your money because of malwares and viruses that destroy your PC.
9. Secure payment system.I am sure that you don’t want to loose your money. You should use secure online payment methods. You feel safe when you use paypal, payza and others. All those payment systems are easy, secure, and fast. You should also consider the delivery system. Some online learning sites use software that you have to install on your computer. Make sure that the delivery of the software is quick and trusted.
10. Affordable and logical.I think it is not logical when you buy your toddler learning site for $999,9 a year. Reasonable pricing is important when you expend your cash for online learning sites.
Read reviews before you pay for your subscription is great advice. You will know the contents of the site before you spend a cent for online learning sites for your children.